Vegetable Experiment

7:05 PM

(1) Comments

My inlaws have a big garden and there's always a surplus of vegetables, which I inherit every year. This year they had a lot of tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini. I wasn't sure what to do with that many tomatoes, so I used them to make salsa, pasta sauce, and several salads. I still had lots leftover and I wanted to use them all up, so I tossed everything I had together and it was great!

The ingredients are simple, the quantities dont' really matter. It all depends on what you like. I used:
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Black beans
Corn
Salt/Pepper

Served over rice. I added grilled chicken for the meat-eaters.

1 Response to "Vegetable Experiment"

Anonymous said :
October 9, 2008 at 3:47 AM
I will probably make this soon...I love fresh corn tossed in things!

Post a Comment