Broccoli Lentil Quiche

8:01 PM

(2) Comments

1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 TBS olive oil
2/3 C lentils, cooked
2 C broccoli, chopped and cooked
1 C cauliflower, chopped and cooked
1 red pepper, chopped
4 eggs
1 C milk
salt
pepper
1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
2 tsp parsley (optional)
1 tsp basil (optional)
1/2 C shredded cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix onions and garlic with olive oil and in 9 inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake for 15 min, or until the onion is soft.
Mix lentils, broccoli and pepper with onion in pie plate. If using the cheese, stir in at this point.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add salt, pepper and spices. Pour into the pie plate over the vegetable mixture.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 min. or until the center is firm.

** Note: add whatever spices you like, these are the ones I usually end up with but I love to switch it up!
As with most of my recipes, the amounts are estimated. I never actually measure anything.

Milla

2 Responses to "Broccoli Lentil Quiche"

Lorie said :
March 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Yum! And the pasta dish in the last post looks divine too!
thajudheevvt said :
May 17, 2020 at 11:49 PM

I liked your website so much. I am also providing same content like this. If you want to read, just visit my website
https://wayanadempire.com/Wayanad Empire

Post a Comment