Homemade Salsa

7:28 AM

(1) Comments

Use the leftover ingredients from the black bean burgers to make some homemade salsa. This is my own recipe, and it beats any canned salsa out there.

Homemade Black Bean Corn Salsa with a Cilantro-Lime Kick

1 can diced, fire-roasted tomatoes with green chiles (I used Trader Joe's brand)
Half a red onion, diced
1 cup corn
1.5 cups black beans (use dried beans, let soak overnight, bring to a boil and simmer for about an hour or so)
Handful cilantro, chopped
Juice of two limes
Couple shakes of garlic powder
1 tsp. cumin

The fire-roasted tomatoes add quite a bit of spice and the lime really brings out the flavor.



Caitlin Carroll

, ,

1 Response to "Homemade Salsa"

thajudheevvt said :
May 17, 2020 at 11:45 PM

I liked your website so much. I am also providing same content like this. If you want to read, just visit my website
https://wayanadempire.com/ Wayanad Empire

Post a Comment